Ok so here is my official first post for my Get Fit goal.
Here are my fitness goals, as of right now
Current Weight: 135 lbs. (Height: 5’4”)
I like my weight, and am usually comfortable with my body, but I’d like to lose a couple of pounds, and get some actual abs. My goal right now is to break into 129 lbs by February 17th (the first time my long-distance boyfriend is visiting me this semester)
To get fit, I’ve set up a list of rules to follow. I’m definitely not a nutritionist, but these are rules I’ve gathered from friends, magazines, and Oprah (to be honest)
- No sweets (This is going to be the hardest! I’m addicted to ice cream)
- Low sodium (It makes you bloated, and Time Magazine just came out with a huge anti-sodium article)
- Drink a cup of green tea after every meal (Helps with digestion)
- Eat larger lunches, and smaller dinners (Want to go to bed a little hungry, otherwise food just sits and rots in your stomach overnight)
- Don’t eat anything after 7:00 p.m. (Same reason)
- Minimize carb intake (To lean out, and use protein for energy instead)
- Try to eat every color of vegetable every day (Colors represent vitamins)
- Get as much sleep as possible (Even though in college, 4 is the new 7)
- Stop eating before you’re completely full
- Elliptical for 200 c. every weekday morning before class (takes about 17 minutes)
- Do a small ab workout everyday
- 5 days a week, do cardio for 1 hour and spin for twenty minutes to cool down
This section of posts will be a list of updated goals, or aims, that I have. I’ll follow each aim throughout the blog to track my progress.
This blog is the diary of a west coast girl at an east coast college. I am starting it as a second semester freshman, and plan to document my entire college experience until graduation. It will give advice on how to be a college student, as I learn the hard way (I’ve already gained and lost the freshman 15), and be an uncensored window into a college girl’s life.
Affaires (daily life, stories)
HowTo (survive classes, stay fit, go to parties…)
Favorites (songs, websites, videos…)
Aims (see next post)